For residential and smaller buildings
This route requires the design and materials to follow all relevant prescribed provisions of SANS 10400–XA and certain provisions of SANS 204, to achieve the minimum requirements for Energy Efficiency.
WHY CHOOSE DEBCAL TO PREPARE
YOUR ENERGY EFFICIENCY REPORT?
Prescriptive Route Pro's:DEBCAL SAVES YOU TIME:
Why be burdened with time-consuming tedious calculations?
Our specialized software reduces calculation time
by up to 90% so we can assure quick turnaround times
Why experience the frustration of non-compliance,
even after hours of work?
Our unique copyrighted calculator ensures
technical accuracy at every level, checking compliance
as work progresses.
- Reasonable price structure
- In depth reports, for submission to council.
- Streamlined municipal processing and reduced referrals. *
- Signing off Form 2 in terms of SANS 10400 Regulation A19. **
- Final inspection on completion of project.
- Issue of Compliance Certificates.
The cost of our service far outweighs other options for Prescriptive Route compliance.
Do the maths and you will find DEBCal is an economical and time saving alternative.
Prescriptive Route Con's:Produces some undesirable consequences
- Be restrictive and limiting
- Impose on the original design
- Be a burden to architects
- Increase construction costs
- Be a burden to clients
The prescriptive route calls for reduced glazing, or prescribes high spec glazing at high cost, excessive overhangs & vertical screenings. Where these options are too unpalatable for clients...
DEBCal MAKES PART XA COMPLIANCE EASY!
* Reduced referrals pertaining to SANS 10400 Part XA
** Ethekwini Municipality requires Form 2 for Prescriptive Route Assessments